|Conditions of Use, Trademarks, Imprint|
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AND IN FULL:
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following
Use of this site constitues your acceptance of these terms
and conditions which take effect on the date on which you
first use this site. We reserve the right to change these terms
and conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing
the terms anc conditions posted on this website in order to obtain
timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after
changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement
as modified by the posted changes.
- You may not use this website or the contents thereof in any way
infringing our rights or the rights of third parties.
- Information on this website is provided "as is" and "as available"
without any warranties or representations, including but not limited, to
the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use,
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or
completeness of the information supplied on this website. Information
on this site may be inaccurate or incomplete. We shall not be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage arising
from the use of this website or the use of information from this website or
the interpretation of such information.
- Referencing or linking to other websites does not indicate any
accord or consent with the content or the owner of such referenced
or linked website.
- Any information available at this website may only be used for personal use
and may not be copied or used in publications including websites and may not
be used to generate any derivative work. Individual pages on this website or
information including data and program files may contain additional limitations.
- Any comments sent to us by users of this website, including feedback data, shall
be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free, but
not obligated, to use, disclose and reproduce such comments and data, and to
generate derivative works using such comments and data.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be be illegal or invalid
in any jurisdiction in which these terms and conditions are intended
to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction
in which these terms and conditions are illegal or invalid,
these illegal, invalid terms and conditions shall be deleted and shall
be replaced by terms and conditions which reflect the legal situation
in this jurisdiction and also reflect the intention of these terms and
conditions to largest possible extent allowed in such jurisdiction.
- Adobe®, PostScript® and Photoshop® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc.
- PrintOpen® and Heidelberg® are registered trademarks of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
- Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, ColorSync, Macintosh and Mac are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. in the USA and other countries.
- GretagMacbeth and Spectrolino are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gretag Macbeth.
- Dulux and ICI are trade marks of Imperial Chemical Industries PLC.
- All other product names or trademarks belong to the corresponding owner.
This is a website of CATO Datentechnik Handels-GmbH, Seebrooksberg. 2,
D-24222 Schwentinental, Germany.
Registered at: AG Kiel, HRB 1887 PL
Geschäftsführer: Winrich Gall, Brigitte Gall
VAT-No. DE 134 894 898